In Romania, production of the sheep and lambs is increasing annually, and there can be found plenty of breeding sheep such as Tscurcana, Karakul, and Tsigai. People who live in this country are not regular consumers of the Lamb and mutton, they prefer pork and chicken in general.
Main Reasons to eat Lamb
The consumption of the Lamb provides a lot of benefits to the human body. First of all, this type of red meat is a richer source of iron than is chicken or fish. Secondly, is containing a high-quality protein which helps to maintain the proper functioning of the body. In the third place, has plenty of vitamins and minerals that are essential for humans:
- Vitamin B12 – This type of vitamin cannot be found in plants and it is effective for the activity of the brain and for the composition of the blood. Research studies show that lack of Vitamin B12 may cause anemia and neurological damage.
- Selenium – Also, is abundant in selenium that has antiviral effects, helps the recovery of the human body and helps the improvement of the immune system. It is said that low selenium status is often being correlated with the increased risk of mortality.
- Zinc – This type of mineral plays an important role in the growth and the good development of the hormones such as insulin and testosterone. It is well known the fact that zinc regularly is much better absorbed than from vegan diets.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Various studies show that the deficiency of niacin has been linked with increasing the risk of heart disease.
- Phosphorus – Phosphorus is an important component to keep the body’s health and to improve the good functions of it.
Besides its benefits, this kind of red meat is organic and delicious. Generally speaking, lambs are sent to be slaughtered at five to eight months, and in consequence, their meat is tender. If you’re consuming it well-prepared and cooked in good conditions, it will improve the quality of the body’s performance.
Lambs and Sheep For Sale
Seradria is one of the best livestock exporters with over 23 years of experience and is specialized in selling lambs in various countries from Europe such as Italy, Greece, Turkey, Spain, Germany, France, Austria and other places (Tunisia, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Iraq and so on).
The farm where the sheep and lambs are provided is situated in the town of Rascruci, near Cluj Napoca city and is built according to all the requirements of the European Union.
Obviously, all the baby lambs and sheep are available for sale in great numbers and they can be delivered per client’s request, with or without wool.
Another thing which is important to mention is that all the blood analysis and vaccines of the lambs are made in accordance with the European Union standards.
If you’re considering to buy lambs via online, in order to choose wisely, don’t hesitate and check out Seradria.com for further information.